Next CELTA courses 1st of March Full-Time. 20th of March Part-Time. Apply Now!.
The CELTA certificate, the number one TEFL qualification in the world, opens doors to an exciting and varied career in the global EFL industry.
International House World Organisation
- A pioneer in teacher training with 60 years of experience
- A global network over 160 schools in 52 countries
- IH Alumni consisting of industry experts and teachers around the world
Why do your CELTA at International House Sydney?
With IH Sydney being an English Language school with students from diverse backgrounds, you will have plenty of hands-on and simulated practice, making you ready for the real classroom.
CELTA at International House Sydney has passed the high quality tests to receive the NEAS Endorsed ELT Qualification status
- CELTA is Level 5 RQF (UK), which is considered to be equivalent to Level 5 AQF
The highest number of CELTA courses in the industry with a variety of delivery modes
- Full-time courses every 4 weeks
- Part-time courses every 10 weeks
- Online (blended) course 3 times a year
Successful employment on completion
- Visits from Director of Studies of reputable schools
- IH Sydney ALUMNI Job Board
- IH World Job Board
Opportunities for immediate job placement
- IH Sydney, Bondi, Melbourne, Darwin, Gold Coast, Byron Bay and Laos centres
- Career Session on resume and interview tips
Experienced and dedicated CELTA trainers
- Dedicated in-house trainers who are in touch with the current methodologies and key local industry personnel
- Our senior trainers are active in conferences and seminars around the world, e.g. Cambridge, IH World Organisation, and English Australia
- All IH Sydney trainers are accredited by Cambridge University and highly experienced
- An average of 15 years of teaching/training experience
- Cambridge DELTA, PGCE, MEd (TESOL/ Applied Linguistics)
- The small team of professional trainers who have been working together for years will help you perform the best you can during the very intensive weeks of training