IH Darwin campus is located in the Darwin CBD, close to public transportation, restaurants, cafes and a wide range of shops and stores in the Darwin pedestrian mall. Public transport stops directly in front of the campus. Darwin, a city of 140,000 inhabitants, is one of Australia’s most liveable cities, with warm, welcoming people. Jobs are plentiful, and the cost of living is considerably lower than Sydney or Melbourne. Students residing in Darwin have an opportunity to partake in an authentic Australian experience, and also learn about Aboriginal culture.
3 Searcy Street, Darwin, NT 0800 ( Head office)
Classes delivered at 69, Smith Street (Levels 1 & 2) Darwin, NT 0800
Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 9:15pm
(We are closed on public holidays)
2023: 2 Jan, 26 Jan, 7 Apr, 10 Apr, 25 Apr, 1 May, 12 Jun, 28 Jul, 7 Aug, 25 Dec, 26 Dec
Call us on(+61) 2 9279 0733
English Language: General English, EAP (IELTS Preparation)
Teach English: CELTA
About IH Darwin
- Spacious classrooms.
- Modern facilities offering the latest audio-visual equipment.
- Indoor and outdoor student common areas.
- Ample space for students to relax and enjoy their time between classes.
- Student computers throughout campus.
- School is in stand alone building with large glass windows in the heart of the Darwin city centre.
Average class sizes
- Total Number of Students: 200+
- Maximum number of students per General English class: 18
- Average number of students per General English class: 13
- Maximum number of students per Cambridge class: 18
IH Darwin Video
Why IH Darwin?
Perfect opportunity for an authentic Australian experience in the Northern Territory, a safe and friendly environment.
Great opportunity to learn more about Australian and Aboriginal cultures.
Perfect learning environment for Student Visa, Working Holiday makers and Tourist Visa holders wanting to explore the great national parks of Kakadu and Litchfield, as well as local Aboriginal communities.
Work & Holiday makers can extend their visa by one year by working and living in the Northern Territory for a minimum of 12 weeks.
20 hour Semi Intensive or 12 hours Part Time classes available. Classes are offered mornings and evenings, Monday-Friday.
International House Sydney is a Teacher Training Center. IH Darwin benefits from terrific teachers trained at International House Sydney.
Why to study in Northern Territory?