Specifically designed English courses for learners aged 12-16, running throughout the year.
Why choose English for Teens at International House Bondi?
- Specifically designed for learners aged 12-16, running throughout the year
- Innovative and communicative lessons that engage students and grab their attention with age-appropriate topics and activities, while building a solid knowledge of English
- Courses from 4 to 36 weeks, depending on student’s needs. All courses guarantee high levels of teaching and individual care for our students
- Safe and nurturing environment where students can relax and feel at home during their stay
- The English for Teens teachers are TESOL trained and are experienced primary and secondary school teachers
- The program includes supervised activities outside the school where students discover Sydney’s best educational and tourist attractions all the while practising their English Language skills
- Individual student counselling and academic assistance provided
Discover Australian culture and life by living with a friendly and caring host family. All accommodation is conveniently located so that students can travel safely to and from school.
All English for Teens students are required to attend daily activities after class. These activities are designed to reinforce the day’s lessons and to help students improve their English, while discovering the natural beauty and cultural richness that Bondi and Sydney have to offer them.