International House Sydney can arrange short study holidays at our college all year round, combining English language lessons with sightseeing and educational excursions.
Most groups prefer a combination of part time English lessons and half day excursions. We are happy to tailor a programme to suit your specific requirements or to make recommendations based on our knowledge and experience. We can also arrange for the tour to be extended to one of our partner English colleges within different parts of Australia.
Study Tours are designed for:
- Those wanting to combine travel with English lessons
- Groups that typically travel during their annual vacation to undertake short term study holidays which combine language lessons with sightseeing and sports activities
- Group sizes can range from 12 to 100 students
- Study tours are usually between 1 and 4 weeks duration, and all students must be aged 12 or older
- Combination of English language lessons and half day sightseeing/sports activities
- Tailored programme available to meet group needs
- English lessons (full-time or part-time)
- Full-day excursions
- Overnight or weekend trips
- Airport greeting and transfers
- Accommodation – homestay, budget lodge or hotel
- Welcome and orientation
- Certificate of Attainment & graduation ceremony
- Farewell party/celebration
Our Study Tour Coordinator will organise and look after every component of your programme. They will be available to assist your group leader with the tour, as well as liaise between students, teachers, the group leader and homestay provider, to ensure that your students have a great time.