What is the Advanced Grammar?
The Advanced Grammar course is ideal for current teachers and trainees who want to enhance their grammar knowledge, or as a follow up to the Introduction to Grammar course.
- Excellent follow-up course for those who want to build further confidence in English grammar
- Ideal for those who have completed a TESOL qualification or are already teaching
- Build confidence and awareness in English grammar
Who is the Advanced Grammar course designed for?
- People wanting to further enhance knowledge of grammar after taking TESOL qualifications such as Cambridge CELTA or Certificate IV in TESOL
- Native or near native speakers wanting to brush up on grammar skills
- People who need a strong command of English in their profession
Further understanding of:
- Language systems: grammar, vocabulary, phonology and function
- Perfect, continuous and simple tenses
- Modality as function and form
- Text constructions: sounds to words, phrases to sentences, and paragraphs to texts
More information about Advanced Grammar
This short follow-up course delivered over two evenings face to face is designed to enhance your confidence in the key grammar points in English language teaching classrooms. There will be a review on the language systems of grammar, vocabulary, phonology and function. The face-to-face delivery mode will be interactive and trainee-centred and is designed to increase awareness in approaching the field of English grammar. It will be of interest and benefit to current teachers and trainees who want to enhance their grammar knowledge, or as a follow up to the Introduction to Grammar course.
|2018/2019 Monday and Wednesday evenings 5:45pm-9:15pm|
|2018– 26th 8 28th Nov, 2019-14th & 16th Jan, 11th & 13th Feb, 11th & 13th Mar, 15th & 17th Apr, 13th & 15th May, 10th & 12th Jun, 8th & 10th Jul, 5th & 7th Aug, 2nd & 4th Sep, 30th Sep & 2nd Oct, 28th Oct & 6th Nov, 25th & 27th Nov|