Next CELTA course for the Sydney City location 24th of September. Apply Now!.
The CELTA certificate, the number one TEFL qualification in the world, opens doors to an exciting and varied career in the global EFL industry.
- Upon successful completion of the course, graduates receive the prestigious CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certificate issued by the University of Cambridge.
- The course covers classroom techniques, awareness and analysis of language, how to teach skills, planning and resourcing, and further develops teaching techniques and professionalism
- With the education sector being one of Australia and the world’s highest export industries and demand for English fluency at an all time high, the need for CELTA qualified teachers is higher than ever
- As a member of the International House World Organisation, we introduce our graduates to many teaching opportunities within our 155 schools in 55 countries, including Australia
- Successful graduates of the Cambridge CELTA course may choose to apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) towards the Certificate IV in TESOL
Why do your CELTA at International House Sydney?
- Successful employment on completion
- The highest number of CELTA courses in Sydney with a variety of delivery modes
- Experienced and dedicated CELTA trainers
- Consistent CELTA results
- Opportunity to further your studies
Want more information about our CELTA course?