At International House Sydney, we are interested in what our students have to say about their experience with us. To ensure we deliver excellence in all areas of service, we would like you to take a few moments to complete a survey.
Why is the student survey important?
- It gives students a chance to express their views about their student experience
- It forms part of the quality assurance framework for education
- It provides important information about our performance
- It provides essential information for future students when considering where and what to study
Are the students’ responses anonymous?
- Yes, your responses are confidential and results are not attributed to individual respondents
How long does it take to complete the survey?
- The survey is very straightforward and should only takes a few minutes to complete
What does the survey ask?
There are core questions, relating to the following broad aspects of the student learning experience:
- Teaching on my Course
- Assessment and Feedback
- Academic Support
- Organisation and Management
- Learning Resources
- Overall Satisfaction